Helpful Tips From HVAC Professionals in Bowling Green
Here are a few helpful suggestions on how to cut energy costs and avoid expensive repairs.
- To conserve energy, set your thermostat at 78°F during the day and 74°F at night during the warmer months of the year.
- Cut down on your monthly energy costs by using an Energy Star-qualified programmable thermostat.
- Avoid costly air conditioning repairs by having your system regularly inspected and maintained by a professional technician. Contact Abe Service Company.
- For more efficient operation of your air conditioning unit, be sure to change your filter every month.
- During warmer seasons, close blinds and curtains to help regulate your home’s temperature.
- Keep your warm air inside of your home during colder months by plugging all leaks and cracks with caulk or sealant.
Abe Service Company gives you speedy HVAC service each and every time. In an emergency, our service technicians are on call and available after normal business hours and on weekends to assist you. Give us a call at 270-842-6125. We look forward to working quickly and efficiently for you!